We just got the invitations back from the printer today.
Yeah!! And yes, I am going to toot my own horn.
Look what we made.....I took the pictures with my friend Jill helping in posing theruffians engageees.
Then I used my new PhotoShop program to make the invites. We think they turned out pretty good eh? Sorry about the blurrs.
Yeah!! And yes, I am going to toot my own horn.
Look what we made.....I took the pictures with my friend Jill helping in posing the
Then I used my new PhotoShop program to make the invites. We think they turned out pretty good eh? Sorry about the blurrs.
Ben & Sarah are now sitting on the couch stuffing envelopes while watching a movie. They look so cute.
10 comments:
They look GREAT!
Ah those are so cute. Good job Jody.
That is way to hard for me to have made. Great job. Love them
They are way cute!
WOW Jody! Those looks wonderful & so prefessional!!! You should make some money doing things like that!!!!
They are a very very cute couple!
That is so great. I love how they turned out. I have that on my mind too right now. I hope all goes well for them and you all.
Great job!!! Those look awesome! I love invitations that have more than just one picture on them, it shows the personality of the couple so much more.
Yes YES they are FANTASTIC! You did an incredible job. I'm jealous you have Photoshop! Ewww, I'd love a program like that. You know, chop off some hip, get rid of the lines on the face, etc. You did an amazing job! Congrats to these two fine people.
I'm so impressed with your skills; camera running skills, photoshop skills, all that kind of stuff. When are you going to teach me?
Very impressive. What a cute couple.
Post a Comment