Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Trash Talk

Yesterday Doran read in the Comics, Blondie. He brought it home to me and said that this reminds him of us.....it reads....

Dagwood going to work...
Coworkers: "Whoa! There goes The World's Greatest Husband."
Coworkers: "I wish my husband would surprise me by cooking dinner."
Coworkers: "You're a Sweetheart, Dag."
Coworkers: "Hey! There's the Husband of the Year!"
Dagwood: "I can always tell when Blondie's posted something about me on Face book."

So I told Doran I would try to Trash talk him on my next post, so here goes......
Look at what Mother Nature left us last night!!
Can you believe that Doran would get up at the crack of O-Dark-Thirty and shovel the driveway AND clean my vehicle off?
Now I HAVE to go to work!!! The nerve of that guy!!
How'd I do with the Trash talk?

2 comments:

Jen said...

What a guy! He's the best husband ever!

Unknown said...

Aww....
very sweet.

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...