A few days ago I made a roast, so yesterday Doran stopped at the store on his way home from work to get the fixin's for Enchiladas. He called me about 4:30 and asked me when I was going to be home. I told him around 5:00 so he said he got those done and would go ahead and put them in the oven so they would be ready when I got home. Woot! Then off to the gym he went. By time I got home and heated up some corn and stuff I got to eat at 5:30. I was hoping this would settle by time I went to my Boot Camp at 7:00. Misery....I should have had a small plate of dinner. But noooo, when it tastes good, ya gotta fill up, right! One good thing about eating before though, I got to ENJOY my treat before 9:00 pm.
This morning, Audrey and I hit the streets at 6:30 am. We made it 5 miles. Poor Audrey had a calf problem. It kept locking up on her. Doran felt the same thing last night while he was running. I guess it was the downhill running we did on Saturday. Guess we won't do that again....until next time.
The Wild Card for our challenge this week is to track every cent that is spent each day. I can do this but I may not like the outcome of where my money is going. Good thing we didn't start last Saturday, we spent way too much money for some more workout clothes. We are hoping that the new clothes would help us run faster.
3 comments:
You are doing SO GOOD with your goals! I'm proud of you!
I'm equally impressed! As if exercising wasn't hard enough!
I'm amazed at how well you are doing with the challenge--not that I didn't think you could, but you always make it sound like you don't stick to it. AND YOU ARE STICKING TO EVERY GOAL. Way to go.
Let me know if the new clothes help--I'm sooooo slow I need something.
Post a Comment