I have realized that if I don't immediately BEGIN a draft of my days.....I forget. That "Sometimers" is just hitting too fast and furious.
Yesterday I got to sleep just a little longer because I was doing weights at night, so we were not running in the morning. Seems like I was so busy yesterday but I'm not sure if I got anything done. Wait, I remember. I challenged myself to do a couple of projects. They were both at work. One I had to finish before noon, but didn't get done until 12:15 but that's ok. Then the other was after lunch before home. Done.
Instead of going straight to the gym Doran hung chair rail and molding around the window in the bedroom we are working on. We had some leftover paint in the shed so Jason has spent the last couple of days painting for us. That means it will be done a lot sooner than if we were finding the time to paint. Thanks Jason!! Doran ended up calling me home from work to decided which way I wanted the chair rail and then I helped him finish.
Hopefully he will putty and we can finish the painting the trim and chair rail tonight or tomorrow. I was hoping to shampoo the carpet tonight. Hmmm....what ta do? I hope to have it done with the furniture moved in by Saturday. Cortney will be coming up to visit and I wouldn't want her to have to sleep in the barn.
Hopefully he will putty and we can finish the painting the trim and chair rail tonight or tomorrow. I was hoping to shampoo the carpet tonight. Hmmm....what ta do? I hope to have it done with the furniture moved in by Saturday. Cortney will be coming up to visit and I wouldn't want her to have to sleep in the barn.Oh, what are we doing, you ask? Camri moved out so we are fixing up that room and going to put the furniture I got from my grandma in there and then using the other room for an office/craft/sewing/whatever room. I sure need some help decorating when the rooms are done. I STILL have not hung anything in my kitchen.
Doran and I both went exercising at 7 pm. He went running his 7+ miles and I was torturing my muscles at Greg's. Then I ran home, yes, RAN, and made us some chicken on the George Forman, some green beans and a protein shake (frozen fruit, yogurt, milk, protein and ice). Yum, yum. It was a little late to be eating but it was good. I have got to figure out how to eat a healthy meal earlier.
And WHAT....WAS....THIS? A cruel early April Fool's joke? Grrr
THE END
1 comment:
Sounds like you have LOTS going on.
Post a Comment