Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Birthday Girls

It all began 28 years ago this month.....I'm talking about when Chelsea was born. This cutie patootie was the joy of my life. She always said the darndest things and she was pretty sharp too. I was so proud to be her momma.
Then she grew up way too fast and then started her own family with this cutie patootie being born in April too.
Our oldest grandchild Bananie.
Time sure flies. I remember my mom and others always saying to enjoy them while they are young, because they grow up so fast. I think we worried too much on just LIVING day to day and not appreciating more 'moments'. They do grow up fast and time goes by even faster when you are a grandparent.
We love you two's guts so VERY, VERY, much. And we are so proud of you both!
We just pray that we can be better parents and grandparents while we have the chance.
SQUISH!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

2 comments:

Gamble Family said...

Happy Birthday Chels and Annie!!

Yvonne said...

I hope they have wonderful birthdays.

Time goes much too quickly.

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...