Thursday, April 1, 2010

Almost there...

Thursday morning was cold and rainy/snowy so we postponed our running until lunch time. By then the sun will be out and it will be a little warmer. Ya, right. By time lunch came it was windy and cold. But the good thing about waiting....it was light. No wearing my head lamp around my waist or carrying a flashlight so other cars can see us and so we can see the watch. We ran the 3 min walk 3 min routine and finished our routine before we finished our lap. So we just did our best the rest of the way. We finished 3.6 miles.

Doran did some putty work on the moldings before he went to the torture chamber. Then I went in and painted the trim and moldings and touched up the other colors. If you don't know something about me, it is that I have no stamina. But I stuck with the painting until it was done. My feet and legs went to sleep while I was crawling on the floor. I hope it looks good enough in the light because I really want to get the carpets shampooed tomorrow so I can move stuff in on Saturday. Cross your fingers!!

Doran has gone to bed without me and I just got my jammies on. Now time to write this real quick before I forget and then get me a bowl of cereal. WHAT!? NO MILK...sigh...I guess I will just go to bed.

*Have you ever tried to cook a grilled tuna and cheese on a George Foreman? I did tonight. I just sprayed George and slapped my samich on there. NO butter! Woot!

No comments:

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...