Doran is at the gym now and I was working on the bedroom. I took down the fan blades, washed then and flipped them over to the other side. I was going to shampoo carpets but I was afraid I would be cutting it close for me to go. So I guess I will shampoo when I get back.
Since Doran will be back before me I sure hope he makes a yummy dinner. I won't tell anyone that I am digging handfuls of Chocolate Cheerios while I write this. I am on a healthy kick, remember.
Conference plans....tomorrow morning we will be running before Conference. (My wonderful friend, Audrey, just dropped by to give me a present....a knee brace. I was going to get me one but I hadn't made it to the store to get it yet. Thanks, Audrey!) I hope to make it back from running and get a shower and something to eat before Conference starts. I really enjoy watching Conference. Maybe I can move furniture during commercials. Muah ha ha ha. (There ARE no commercials).Hopefully I can get the carpets cleaned tonight and it will be dry tomorrow so I can move furniture. I am such an impatient person. I want this done yesterday.
I started my blog book a few days ago....AGAIN.
I am terrible with keeping a journal and scrap booking so this would be a good substitute, wouldn't you think? I started one last year and I wanted to get it done before Christmas. I wasn't going to make it so I scrapped it. The program has changed since then, so I downloaded the new program and I am able to just Slurp (download) just the years or the posts that I want to include in a book at a time. Soooo I am starting ALL over. That's ok though. I hope to work on this during conference. I am working on 2007. There is only four months in that year. I started my blog in September of 2007. So far I have three months done. Wish me luck!We're home....
Doran made it 8.5 miles.
I survived and hour of torture. AND Greg made us push his Tahoe!! I felt like I was on The Biggest Loser!
Doran had a DeLite Pizza about ready when I got home and I made us a protein shake. Gonna enjoy that while we watch the Jazz and then off to shampoo the carpet, a shower and my pillow!
No comments:
Post a Comment