This Christmas/and everything else blog is a must see!
I know a lot of you were looking for ideas this year for the up coming holidays and I found this.
She is so talented and fun and energetic!!! Make sure you have enough time to explore because she had tons of blogs and ideas to see.....
Have fun!
Monday, November 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
New Blog
I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...
-
I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...
-
Chelsea and I decided to try to start a Good Mail Blog. You will not be able to put posts on the blog. It will be a list of names, addresse...
-
Oh what a time! Back on Saturday we made history!! (La de da. I am singing) So sorry for those that couldn't make it. Tink and I decid...
4 comments:
Fantastic! Thanks for the heads up. I'm always looking for ideas. Love the new look of your blog. It is so dang cute!
Me too! Always looking for great craft or sewing blogs.
Thanks. I love to find great ideas.
Oh Jody...I love that blog. Thanks for posting it.
Post a Comment