Don't panic, I am just looking for a store that sells this......

(notice the blue color)
I ran out awhile ago and I can't find it ANYWHERE!!! My favorite place to get it went out of business. The other two places (Shopko, Walmart) I have bought it from before DOES NOT carry it. I have checked Target too. NaDa!!
When you are out and about doing your shopping and you come across some of this yummy perfume.....LET ME KNOW!!! I am tired of going around stinky. Thanks
3 comments:
O'darn... I checked out Walmart.com and they dont have it either.
Our store did away with alot of product after the remodel, but I can usually find it on line . Sorry I couldn't help :(
Good luck!!
~Diane
Go to Google.com, click on shopping at the top, and then type in what the perfume you are looking for. You will surely find it! Good luck!
I'll keep my eyes open.
Post a Comment