This past week I have been starting to cough so I decided NOT to do the run this Saturday. But to all your encouraging I decided that I WILL do the run. Last night we went to the temple and I still wasn't feeling good and this morning I sounded not too good so I AGAIN decided NOT to run. But.....an hour before the race Doran and I hurried and got ready for the race. First I was just going to go watch but then I thought I would get ready just in case I felt better by time I got there. We hurried and showered (why?, don't ask me) but I went with wet hair.
Guess what.....yep I signed up.
The race was sponsored by a Chiropractic office here in town. This is the 2nd year I guess.
Audrey, Doran, Jody
Are those clouds cool or what? Oh and so is Doran.
Here comes AudreyAudrey won tickets to the show. Can you believe she is going to take her hubby, Kim, instead of me?
And Doran won tickets to the UTAH JAZZ!! I bet he takes me. :)


The scores are in.....
I took first place in my age division. Boy I really should have dried my hair. I look a mess. Anyway....look what I won. A big jar with some fruit, peanuts and a pair of $10 socks. But I tell you....when I was done running, I was coughing and had a hard time breathing. It really hurt in my chest.
Friends....
Audrey, Jody, Doran, Sherrie, Tiffany.
Let me tell you about Sherrie....she is the only person in world that I know of that LOVES to run. Everyone I talk to loves the finished part and that they accomplished something, but NOT SHERRIE. She LOVES to run. She loves the run the whole time and is bummed that the run is over. Before this race she had already completed her "run" for 17 miles. THEN she came with Tiffany to "pace" her. She ran with Tiff the whole way but Sherrie didn't even sign up. THAT and the fact that there wasn't many runners is why I took first.
Doran - 25:35
Jody - 31.10
Audrey 35.17

4 comments:
You weren't feeling well and you still ran a lot faster than me ; )
Cute pictures--I love seeing all of them--so fun.
Congratulations--I'M VERY IMPRESSED.
Way to go Jody! You guys are all awesome! I wish I could have been there. And Sherry really is superrunningwoman! Good job! See... aren't you glad you did it?
Congrats Jody! Way cool!!! ;)
I am so way impressed! That is so cool you are running and you look FABULOUS!!!
I hope your chest feels better soon and you aren't getting the nasty bugs going around!
Again congratulations!!!
Post a Comment