Thursday, November 5, 2009

Oh the PAIN....

This mornings run was torturous!! My calves and feet are killing me. I guess it is from my weight class that includes squats. I didn't do very well running and I had a hard time finding a rhythm but we finished! And the weather was just right....We really need to get some better "reflective" clothing to run in the dark. I wear a head light around my waste and Audrey usually carries a small flashlight. That usually takes care of the cars coming AT us, but what about our hind ends...hmm..

3.8 miles

2 comments:

Kelli said...

you can get these little flashy things that have batteries and clip on your front or back or where ever, or you can use mine, since I AM NOT USING THEM. hehe. Great job

Jen said...

I was going to say the same thing as Kelli. Only I call them butt lamps. It's what we used in the Wasatch Back. There's also reflective tape. It's very effective and you can get creative with it.

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...