Saturday, November 28, 2009

Twilight

I was able to get some "preview" screening tickets to Twilight. I could only get three so I took Camri and Chelsea. I can't believe that I actually stayed up SO LATE to watch a movie. I am the type that will wait until a new movie has been out for a little bit before I go so I don't have to fight crowds. I was worried that I would fall asleep but the girls assured me they would keep me awake. I had to keep nudging Chelsea awake during the movie.
We didn't realize that our tickets had numbers on them that put us in a certain order for getting in to the movie so we arrived an HOUR and a half before we were allowed in to wait for 2 hours. What did we do?......Take a look

Yeah!!! We're in. Now what ta do for TWO hours?
Well they had some drawings and a lot of visiting.
We got our pictures taken with the cast.
Camri and Jana won T-shirts. Jana is the one I got the tickets from. She posted them on Facebook about 15 minutes before I got on there and jumped at the offer. I hardly get on FB but glad I did at that time. (Well sort of)
Would I do that again? Uh......Let's just say that was the shortest nights sleep I had in a VERY long time. It's a good thing I had the next day off. But why oh why did I wake up at 7 am?

3 comments:

Jen said...

I love all your car pictures! You are such a good and fun mom!

Dawn said...

I agree with Jen...you are a good and fun mom! I don't think I could have gone to the midnight showing, but I have seen it twice now. I enjoyed it, but I am such a wearwolf lover. ;-)

Yvonne said...

So, did you enjoy the movie???

Love the pictures.

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...