Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Remembering.....

It has been a year today since my dad went back to stay with Jesus. My heart is heavy.
I miss you dad! And I miss the tender names you called me and told me you loved me.
Jon, Dad, Jody
Making taffy
Dad loved to play.
Dad's favorite sport.
At his funeral was when I found out that he use to love to jump horses when he was younger.
Jon and I were not perfect and his belt told us so, but he was always so proud of our accomplishments.

We still miss you dad and we always will. Thanks for teaching us to love and serve others.

5 comments:

susette said...

Such a cute pappy!!

Mel said...

I know what your are feeling. You are in my thots and prayers.

Dawn said...

What a nice post in memory of your dad. I know how difficult days like this can be. (((hugs)))

Linda said...

Sending Love and Light! I know how hard this is. I've lost my mom and dad. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

~Linda

Jen said...

I loved looking at all the pictures of your dad! He looks like he was a real man's man. Thinking of you.

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...