Friday, November 6, 2009

hALLowEeN

Our ward had a trunk or treat that we did not attend. I know...shame on us. We waited until the grand kids got done with their trunk or treat at their ward and then met them at my mom's for dinner. We tried to hurry......then we hurried home to see if we could catch any trick or treaters. We just had a few but they were some of our favorite kids.
Kayla, Ryann, ? Kristi. Kristi was a "chicken cord ON blue". Just cute, cute!!
ALONG CAME A SPIDER......
I just LOVE these gRiLs!!!! And that Cookie is a ham, she can't take a picture anymore without pulling faces.
Hope your Halloween was just as fun!

2 comments:

Dianie said...

Hi Jody,
Such cute little goblins. I love the pic with the little one pulling faces :)!

~Diane

Yvonne said...

Cute, cute pictures. Looks like such a fun evening.

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...