Friday, November 6, 2009

Our Football HERO

A couple of weeks ago we went to another Home game for Jordan. This was their last Home game so they introduced the Seniors and their parents.
During warm ups....
trying to get him to stop and smile long enough for a pic...
This is the introductions....I just love these guys!!
Jon, Jordan, Denise
You guys are awesome parents!!! Love you!
One of my favorite nieces.....Katie
The TEAM
Go Jordan, GO!!
I wish we lived closer so we could have gone to all the games. Because were so far we don't get to see the girls play and cheer their for them in their activities either.
GO FIGHT WIN!!!

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

I sure miss high school football games--they are always so fun.

I hope he had a great year.

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...