Monday, April 13, 2009

New Calling

Yesterday I was sustained as a Primary worker. I will be working with the CTR 6. I believe that is the 5-6 year olds. Wish me luck! These little children intimidate me. Really!

One sad note.....this will mean that I will NOT be able to go to Doran's Gospel Doctrine class. So sad!!! I was SO looking forward to his teachings. He is such a good teacher!! But I am looking forward to the cute little children. As long as they don't cry and bite.

12 comments:

susette said...

I bet if you share that case of cotton candy you just bought they will bite that and not you!!

Congrats on your calling. They will adore you I'm sure.

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

Good Luck!!!!

Ashley said...

Oh I just barely got released from that same calling! Good luck! I had fun with it, but it does depend on how good the kids in your class are. The girls in my class were little angels, but the boys were tough!

Chelsea said...

Sorry. I'm not tough enough to stick to it so I can't offer any advice. Good luck. =)

Jen said...

You'll be great! Primary is such a great place to be. Nothing like the faith of little children to inspire you! Sorry about Doran's class though. I'd be disappointed about that too!

Jen said...

Hey, didn't you know that when you get "fired" from the Young Women's, you go straight to Primary? Yep! It's true. I went straight from the stake YW's to Primary. You'll do a fab job! The kids will love you (especially if you bring treats!)!

JBPacker said...

I agree treats are always good! I still obey for treats. Your Primary President is very lucky to have you as a teacher. It sounds like your Ward is very lucky to have Doran too. You will just have to have him practice his lesson on you on Saturday.

UtahJenny said...

You are sooooo fun ... I am sure you will be a light to these little ones and they will love you! (bringing treats sometimes will help, too ... if your primary allows occasional treats).

Audrey said...

What a fun age! I LOVE primary! The kids will just adore you!

Anonymous said...

I think this age is still a great age because if they love you they will want to please you...and I can tell you right now they WILL love you. You will be awesome congrats!

Kelli said...

I think the hardest part of new callins is when you have been in one with your hubby or have been sitting in suday school with hubby and then that changes, or atleast it is for me. Kevins now teaching the 17 year old ss class so I am alone, well Kylers there but I dont think he pays much attention.

Anonymous said...

Remember, this is the age I teach five days of the week and not just on Sunday. This is a great age. They love to learn and you will love learning it to them.
Wickedstepmom

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...