My friend Tink posted this on her Face Book. I thought it was so fun so I am putting it here. I thought Doran's family would love this. This is for them. Love you guys!!
Friday, April 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
New Blog
I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...
-
I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...
-
Chelsea and I decided to try to start a Good Mail Blog. You will not be able to put posts on the blog. It will be a list of names, addresse...
-
Oh what a time! Back on Saturday we made history!! (La de da. I am singing) So sorry for those that couldn't make it. Tink and I decid...
8 comments:
Bridger and I loved it! thanks. We love all musicals in our house.
I love this movie and I love to dance. I wish I could have been part of the fun. Where was I for these auditions???
This is so amazing! I just watched this on tv tonight and it always make me cry. Does anyone know if this was scripted? Who cares it was totally amazing and I loved it! Thanks for posting it.
lol. That's really cute!
Why yes, I do randomly break out in song and dance, why?
Way cool. =)I love musicals!!! This was great.
SO CUTE! I love it. Thanks! :)
What a neat surprise! I watched this about 10 times! It just amazes me how the "love" spreads. I wish this kind of energy and enthusiasm happened all the time! Gotta love Julie Andrews! Woot!
I love Improve Everywhere and I follow what they do. http://improveverywhere.com/. I haven't see that one before. Thanks.
Post a Comment