Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Cell Phone Clean Out

I would like to know who else takes a million pictures with their cell phone. It's a good thing I have unlimited text and pics AND a memory card. Or is it? Well anyway, I decided to clean out some of my pictures and the following are some of my favorite.
BEST FRIENDS!!!
We were shopping in IKEA one day. We have never been there before. Look what I found. Don't you think I should have bought that and taken it home? I do.
Cortney was up from AZ visiting. We went over to Chelsea's before we went....um.....somewhere. I LOVE this picture!!!Oh ya....we went college shopping. Then we visited with Susette too.Susette and Jordan met me at my nieces volleyball games one day. Jordan had to come meet his other momma, ME!No Warries....this was taken at Winger's NOT a bar. That's MY story anyway. I love these gals. Joni and Jolene. They were in the YW with me.This is the couch we bought for Sarah. It DOES NOT FIT in their small apartment. Grrr.....does anyone want to buy it? It is brand new and I can't take it back. So.....they need to figure something else out because I do NOT have anymore dollars to buy them anything else.See we tried out best. But NO GO.
Camri was doing her laundry and Lexi decided to hop in the basket so we played dress up with her.This was on Chelsea's birthday when we had the kids.
Bananie pulled Cookie DOWN hill. Now Cookie has to pull Bananie back UP hill. What's wrong with this?
Cookie likes to play in the gravel. She is sitting on some spider legs. Ya know, the ones you put a pumpkin on at Halloween.After Doran and I mowed and trimmed the lawn we decided to walk downtown and get a corn dog.Bananie didn't want to ride anymore so I said....MOVE OVER!!! Grandpa is such a HE MAN, he didn't even complain.My little Monkey laying on the grass.The End.
Time to go clean out your phone~

9 comments:

Kelli said...

Your pictures come out normal size, mine from my ph come out small. I will never clean out my pics. hehe

Gamble Family said...

I probably do need to clean out my phone...but isn't that why I have a memory card?! So I don't have to?! Yes...I think so :)

Sandi said...

I dont' know how you all do it with that phone camera. Mine always look like I am trying to get a picture of my nose hairs.

susette said...

I like the theme to this post. That was a fun one!!

Jen said...

What fun! Looks like you and Susette have become good friends. Blogging has its bonuses! Loved all the pictures!

Phae-Jae said...

Wow...your phone take good pics!

yOU sHOULD hAVE bROUGHT iT hOME:D

Yvonne said...

I'm with PJ--your cell phone takes great pics.

Sorry about the couch.

Cheri J. Crane said...

Way cool pics. =) And yep, you should've bought the IKEA lounge chair. I'm just sayin' . . .

Jen said...

Those are some really good pictures from a cell phone. Mine must not be as good as yours. I loved the Courtney one...she's beautiful and I love the cat one! Great!

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...