
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
New Blog
I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...
-
I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...
-
Chelsea and I decided to try to start a Good Mail Blog. You will not be able to put posts on the blog. It will be a list of names, addresse...
-
Oh what a time! Back on Saturday we made history!! (La de da. I am singing) So sorry for those that couldn't make it. Tink and I decid...
7 comments:
LOL!!! Love it. Love it. Love it!
That gave me a good laugh!! Very Funny...
LOL! I finally look like Barbie! Yahoo!!! ;-)
that is the BEST. I am glad I am not the only one looking like that. hehe
Hey, how did you get that picture of me??
Ah hahaha!! Now I don't feel so bad.
I love the double chin! It looks good on her!
Post a Comment