Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
New Blog
I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...
-
I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...
-
Chelsea and I decided to try to start a Good Mail Blog. You will not be able to put posts on the blog. It will be a list of names, addresse...
-
Oh what a time! Back on Saturday we made history!! (La de da. I am singing) So sorry for those that couldn't make it. Tink and I decid...

6 comments:
That is a beautiful picture! Thanks for sharing :) ♥ HUGS ♥
That is an amazing video. Thank you for sharing that. It was wonderful.
That was pretty touching! I loved all the pencil images used. Well, the whole video was awesome! Touching music too!!
Do you have any special Easter traditions with your family?
I absolutely LOVE this Picture!!
~Bug
This is a beautiful picture which touched my heart. I am soo grateful for HIM. Elder Holland's talk was an awesome reminder also of all HE went through for us and that HE LIVES!
Thanks for sharing Jody!
That was so uplifting!! Thanks
Post a Comment