Monday, April 6, 2009

For our girls

We really do have a fun dad!! Sometime he seems so melancholy and serious but every once in a while he shoots off a joke (that usually only he laughs at) and some comment. Now the comments we ALL laugh at. He really is a funny boy.

The other night I recorded him on my phone singing a couple of songs that he use to sing a lot to the girls especially when we were travelling. We all LOVE him to sing. And sing ANYTHING. Well I couldn't for the life of me get the 'wav' file to save so that I could upload to blogger or YouTube. (if any of you know how to do this, let me know) So.......I recorded him again with my camera. When he found out WHY I was recording him, he wasn't too thrilled.

YOU WANT ME TO WHAT? He didn't WANT the whole world to see him. Well I informed him that the WHOLE WORLD did NOT read my blog. Just our girls and his family, and.....maybe a couple of friends. He still didn't feel comfortable about this but...........I did it anyway. I assured him the GIRLS would LOVE it!!!

Thanks for being a goodish sport Doran.

7 comments:

Kelli said...

he is a good sport!

Chelsea said...

LOL!! Know how many times Brookie and I just watched that? LOL. I ♥ my dad!

Audrey said...

What terrific, fun memories!

susette said...

Oh he's such a good guy! I love that picture. Way to get that out of him. Jordan and I watched the videos and smiled. He's a natural!

JBPacker said...

What a cute guy. My kids loved it too.

Launi said...

Wow--what a good dad! He's really adorable. He has a really nice voice too.

Tina said...

I LOVE IT!!

I'm going to get a 'Doran rocks' T-shirt made!

That was great fun! :)

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...