It was Chelsea's birthday last Saturday. (Oh my heck, I didn't even post Happy Birthday to her. What a loser of a mom I am.) Happy Birthday Chelsea!!!
Anyway, I had work meetings in Salt Lake that morning. We got home about 3:30 and picked up the kids. They came over and stayed with us while Chelsea and Jason went on a date day. Grandpa and I moved the trailer off the grass and mowed while the kids played. Well they helped me mow a couple of laps. While they weren't 'hard' at work, they were basking in the.... shade.

Bananie and Cookie spotted Bishop No Bawlin' over at his house 'sleeping' in his outside chair.
So here are the girls 'sneaking' over to scare him awake. Notice they took their shoes off and are on tippy toeing over there. Cute.
Rahrrrrr
EASTER
LEXI....THE BOSS
We never did find out what she was doing. Unless whoever took this picture knows.
Chelsea has been wanting fried pickles again for a while so here we go...
These look just scrumptious!!!
The pickles are all gone so what do we do with the pickle juice? Ewww....
See our upscale, professional fire pit. Look at those cool benches all around the fire pit. Oh wait.....that is in our dreams.....someday. Bananie and Cookie are enjoying Bishop No Bawlin's 'girlfriend'.
And look at this precious little gRiL!!! My little Monkey.
This is the first of many roasting days. Who is coming next time?
4 comments:
Ah that little monkey is so kissable!
Ewwww, that pickle-juice-drinking is deesgusting! Wait....is she pregnant again??
You have a cute haircut, and such cute grandkids! I love their nicknames!! Your green grass looks so lush. Take care!
I was sooo jealous when Chels sent me that picture of you guys making fried pickles! They look and sound sooo yummy! And I don't think drinking pickle juice is gross...yum!
What darling pictures! And happy belated birthday to Chelsea! Looks like you had wonderful weather for Easter! We loved it.
Post a Comment