Tina has her Grilling Goodness up for the week. I thought I would try it this.1. When you were in school, did you study hard or cram the night before?
Study? Cram? I did both and it still doesn't matter what I do to prepare for a test. When the test actually is HERE, the words turn into some other language. I am more of a hands on. Ask me what I learned and I can tell you better than what is on the paper.
2. What can pull you out of a really funky mood?
A good laugh. Turn on the Funniest Home Videos and watch me roll, especially with my grand daughter. She is a hoot to watch!
3. Do you keep the invoice after you've paid the bill?
I use to keep everything for one year. I now shred it. I follow my budget when paying bills.
4. Do you have yard sales? Shop at them?
I personally do NOT have yard sales. My mother and Stan have fantastic ones!!! They are clean, and organized. Everyone loves to go to mom's house. They have a beautiful backyard!! As for shopping at them. We usually go when we are camping....eh heh. If I could find the deals and neat things my mom does I would go all the time.
5. When was the last time you rode a roller coaster?
Hmmm. I am not sure. Probably the last time I went to Lagoon. It's been awhile.
6. Spring cleaning...do you do such things as wash your windows?
Windows? If I wash them, then people could see in and the poor birds would try to fly in and attack the cat. Oh wait...that already happened last year with dirty windows. Actually, I am a lazy turd. I have someone else wash them.
7. How often do you clean out your refrigerator?
When it needs it. I mean when I run out of Tupperware. I mean when I can't fit anything else in there. When it needs it.
8. Have you ever been a victim of identity theft?
Not that I know of. And don't anyone plan on it either. I am taking a Concealed Weapons class this weekend!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2 comments:
Sounds like you need to get on a roller coaster ... and I laughed at your tupperware comment, I can totally relate!
Cute! I can't believe you didn't get on the roller coaster at Disney World! :) Sounds like your cleaning out of the fridge is down my alley! Like the new look of your blog! It's so darn cute!
Post a Comment