This past weekend we had a birthday party for Bananie. She is 7 now! Wohoo!! This is the birthday "cake" that my mom made her. Isn't it cute? Flowers stuck in some yummy pink popcorn.
Bananie LOVED it!





Ok. There is a story behind the following pictures. Remember I just got my new calling teaching the CTR 6 class. Well it was my turn to teach on Sunday. I needed some glasses to "represent" the Urim and Thummim. I found these. And can you believe that the kids didn't want to take these home? Well.......we had fun with them!!! Oh and they came with a nose but I didn't take the nose to class.
So CUTE!!!! We were laughing so hard we were crying. Monkey is such a good sport. (She didn't have a choice) Ah ha ha ha. Poor little thing though. She had been up all night sick and still wasn't feeling well. No one wanted to use her nose cuz she had her own sticky stuff on it.
She is actually smiling big here. She really was having fun!
Ok maybe there was ONE of us that had to put the sticky one on too.
And so did Cookie!
Don't ya just love gifts?
One of the gifts she loved was this Personal Computer.
She is so DANG cute!!
I think Camri LOVED the balloons too!
The "Do I have B O" look.
5 comments:
Oh I still can't believe she's 7!!! Such a cutie! And I LOVE LOVE LOVE these pictureas HAHA! They are just priceless
Oh man I missed a big ol gigantic party! You gal-ies had way too much fun. Little monkey looks like she wants to eat that big red nose with her mouth hanging open in all the pictures. What a little cutie.
The glasses and nose are a hoot! You are stylin! Love it! Happy birthday Bananie!
These are great pictures! I love it when my girls come home. In 2.5 weeks my son is getting married and everyone will be here. My six kids, 1 daughter-in-law, 2 sons-in-law and 10 grandkids. I am so excited.
Man, you guys have a lot of fun together! Love the cookie bouquet!
Post a Comment