Monday, January 5, 2009

My friend, Julie, took me to lunch for my birthday. Chelsea and Cookie met us there. Do you think Cookie enjoyed the free dessert? Thanks for lunch Julie!!! Love ya tons!

7 comments:

Kelli said...

she is so darling!

Redhoodoos said...

Is today your birthday????? Happy birthday Jody!!! I hope it was a good one. That dessert looks delicious!

Michael and Lisa Sumner said...

Happy Birthday! And Cookie is a girl after my own heart- two spoons is always better than one when it comes to dessert!

Smiling Shelly said...

How cute!

'at a girl!! A spoon in each hand - it's good to start practicing early ;)

Jen said...

Happy Birthday girl! Love the spoons!

Jen said...

Happy-happy belated birthday!! This picture is adorable and I'm relishing all of that ice cream! Yummmm! I hope you got spoiled. You deserve it! Love ya.

Anonymous said...

now THAT GIRL knows how to eat icecream!!!!!!!!!!

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...