Sunday, December 28, 2008

Brielle's blessing

We had such a nice day today. We attended sacrament in our ward then went to Jason and Chelsea ward. Brielle got blessed today by her daddy, Jason. There were four babies to be blessed today. It was so nice. These are some fun pictures we took.
Proud grandpa and Brielle with her hair bow in her eyes.This is a four generation. I wish I would have thought to get all the girls in the picture. Brielle fell asleep before church so we were waiting for her to wake up during church to eat. She was so good through the whole meeting. But now......she is ready for lunch. What do you think?
Sarah and BenIsn't she SO CUTE? Look at the boof hair after she has been mauled all morning.
Cute, cute family. Their mine....
Pass the baby....
What a good big sister!
Grandma Annie made this beautiful pink bunting and little hat that went with. She does beautiful work.
Don't you just want to chew on her cheeks? Melts my heart.
Can you move my bow please?

And that my bloggy friends and family is how we spent part of our day.

14 comments:

Kelli said...

I dont know which picture is the best. ALl of them are so good. beautiful baby dress/and bow. What a special day

Audrey said...

She is just gorgeous! What a special day.

Ashley said...

She is SO precious! I love her dress too!!

Amy said...

You have a beautiful family!:)
I laughed out loud at this question: Don't you just want to chew on her cheeks? LOL!:)
And yes, I do. She is yummy!:)
God Bless,
Amy:)

Kori said...

Oh she is just so precious. Such a beautiful family you guys make.

Shauna said...

PRECIOUS! Thanks for sharing :) ♥ Hugs!

Jen said...

Jody, this is such a precious day and what beautiful photographs you shared and what a wonderful addition to your already beautiful family! What a wonderful blessing to behold!

Redhoodoos said...

Soooooo cute, Jody!! She is absolutely adorable. I loved that close up picture of her. Name is cute too. You are such a proud grandma!

Nancy Face said...

Awww...she is just so precious and beautiful! :)

koopermom said...

Awww, she is just beautiful!! I love the big dress and bow!
I am really REALLY excited to have finally gotten a dining set!! I laughed at how you wanted to put it in the bag!! :)

Unknown said...

She's just gorgeous! Of course the whole family is too but she's just such a doll in that dress!

Happy New Year to you and yours!

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

Darling pictures. I love the first one of Grandpa holding her. Too precious.

Jen said...

She is a doll and yes, I love the cheeks! What good pictures you got! What a lucky grandma you are!

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh.
she is an angel sent from heaven!

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...