Sunday, January 18, 2009

It's All About The Food

Monday - Meat loaf leftovers, greens beans, rolls
Tuesday - Turkey steaks, corn, stuffing
Wednesday - Grilled chicken, cottage cheese, veggies
Thursday - Breakfast - Doran
Friday - Leftovers, Photoshop class
Saturday - Date night - craft party got changes until next week
Sunday - Piece because Doran leaves for Florida WITHOUT me again!!! Sniff

3 comments:

Jen said...

This sounds sooo yummy! Sorry Doran is leaving you for such a long time! Here's a virtual hug for you ((HUG))!

Redhoodoos said...

HUGS to Jody!!! Love the menu. You are just way too organized! =)

US! said...

Hey, I don't know how to respond to your question other than this. Our Photographer was Stacie Richards. She does a great job and is local here in Brigham. I can get you her info if you would like!

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...