Haylee tagged me!! I have to list 5 of my addictions. So here they are....well my CURRENT addictions.
1. My best friend and hubby, Doran. I just love to do anything and go anywhere with him. When he takes a day off work, (which doesn't happen very often, and he doesn't ever stay home sick) I can't stand to go to work. It's a good thing he doesn't stay home very much because I don't have as many vacations days as he does. AND when we have Christmas break and vacations, I love it. I am one of those that does NOT get sick of him being home. I wish we could retire NOW!!! I miss you!!! Come home!!!!
2. My gRiLs. I just love my girls. I love to be with them doing just about anything. I love to laugh and tease with them. Play games, go camping, just about anything together. I wish they ALL (huh hum Cortney) lived close!!! Don't they look all just full of mischief? That's because they ARE!!! Must have got that from their dad.
3. My OLD phone. I just got a new one and I am not too sold on it. BUT....I can't go anywhere without it. I feel naked without it.(kind of like my seatbelt) Most everyone calls me on my cell phone before they try the house phone. My family feels secure that the can reach me anytime they need me. Ya that's a good reason NOT that I am addicted to texting just as much as my kids. Now I am so slow texting AND I can't text with one hand nor can I text while driving. Not that I did anyway. AND I can't stick it in my pocket. Or change the ring tones on individual TEXT messages. But the camera is GREAT!!! I have 3 more weeks to get to liking this phone or back it goes. Ya think I ought to read the destruction manual? I got a red cover so Sarah calls it my brick because it is so big and red. Psha

4. The Biggest Loser. I don't know why I love this show so much? I guess I am hoping for motivation. I can't believe how much these people have to sacrifice. They are awesome. I feel so bad that they have gotten so big AND so proud of them for working so hard. They are incredible. I love to see the transformation!! I am rooting for them the whole time. So far I am pleased with the camaraderie in this season. The next weeks preview might look like there is a little change coming. I hope not. Last nights elimination must have been SO HARD!!! As each week from here on out will be. GOOD LUCK BIGGEST LOSERS!!!

5. BoOkS, books, BOOKS. I LOVE to read. Funny, in school I couldn't stand to read but now.....My favorite are the LDS fictions. Every once in a while I will try to read something other than LDS. Most everything else has so much cussing in it for me. I usually always have a book with me. So if I have to wait for a train it is not such a dilemma unless I am late for something. And I LOVE red lights. Not to mention the radio in my vehicle is kaput's so give me a book any day!!! Therefore my favorite book store is the library or Seagull Book.
Have you read this series? If not, you better. They are wonderful for ALL ages. We have most of our books on CD too and it is great to hear the characters come alive.

Or this series?

Or this? I love anything by Claire Poulson!!

A few more favorite authors are Gerald Lund, Cheri Crane, Alma Yates, Rachael Ann Nunes and Anita Stansfield. And lots more.
And to keep me grounded and in reality world, we mustn't forget these!!!
Well those are some of my addictions. What are yours?

7 comments:
You have a beautiful family! Gorgeous girls! Love-love this family pic. I'm addicted to eating--I love to eat out! I also love to read! I belong to Goodreads.com--you ought to join! It's fun. I haven't done much LDS reading, but I read a LOT. I am reading "Beloved Emma" right now about Emma Smith! I have great love and respect for her! An amazing woman! I can't wait to meet you and your daughter Saturday at the bloggy lunch! Wahoo!
Your family pic is adorable! Your addictions are all positive - what about Honeycomb and cotton candy?
I love anita stansfield. She use to be in my ward, thats my claim to fame. december 2007 my sister and i brought my grandma to SLC for her 90th bday to have lunch with Anita. fun
I love your family also (and mine)
is that why you havent been txt as much as you use to ? or do you not love me anymore?? J/K
What great addictions to have! I love the famiy picture. It's adorable. You have the cutest granddaughters! Of course, I have the cutest grandson!
Those are much more wholesome addiction than I have! :0)
Good for you....
Wow, those are such great addictions! Your girls are all so pretty! And I like the Biggest Loser a lot too, but my addiction would have to includes LOTS of reality TV shows because there are quite a few that I'm addicted to. :)
Wow! You really are surrounded by girls. I'm jealous that you have grandkids. (sigh) Maybe someday for me. I can wait.
I am totally addicted to Biggest Loser. I wish I could be on that show. I want Jillian and Bob to kick (or whip) me in shape. Don't you love that the polynesian boy is LDS? He is so fun to watch!
Post a Comment