Monday - Hawaiian HaystacksTuesday - Taco Lasagna
Wednesday - Pizza and movie night with the YW
Thursday - Peppered chicken & Pasta
Friday - Dinner out for Mom's birthday
Saturday - Bloggy lunch and leftovers
Sunday - Roast with potatoes & carrots
I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...
3 comments:
My mouth is watering! My hubby made out the schedule this week and will be home all week to cook (he's the cook in the family). So I'm feeling especially grateful for a hubby who cooks! Tonight we're having steaks! Tomorrow night, fajitas! Yummmm. See you Saturday!
looks a bit like my menu. Now its your turn to send me a recipe (low in cal or fat, please. or just invite me over for dinner. then I dont have to cook. hehe)
I have never before heard of Hawaiian Haystacks, so of course, I googled it to see what it was. Yum!! I will be making these soon. :-)
Post a Comment