Wednesday, January 21, 2009

BLOGGY LUNCH GET-TOGETHER

A couple of us bloggy friends talked and decided to get together for lunch.

Where?
Golden Corral in Layton,
1977 N 1200 W.
Take Exit #332/Antelope Drive
Go East on Antelope Drive
Turn right on N 1200 W

When?
Saturday, January 31

Time?
11:30

We would love have you come!!! Let us know so we will know if we need to get a separate room for just bloggers.

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE FOOD!!!!
Ok, maybe this time it is about the friends!!!!
Uh huh, ya ya....

10 comments:

Jen said...

Yay! You know I'll be there! I'm all about friends AND food! Thanks for arranging this!

Mel said...

Oh sure! If it had been last week I could have made it! Have fun and eat a piece of cake for me!

Shauna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shauna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shauna said...

How fun! I will see what I can do to make it! My boys basketball game is at that time but hopefully I can work out something :) ♥ Hugs!

Amy said...

I wish that I could come...but I don't think I could make it on my lunch hour. LOL!:)
I hope that you and all the other bloggers have fun! Remember to take lots of pictures!

God Bless,
Amy:)

Kelli said...

that makes me so sad. How come I dont know any bloggers around here except my own friends that I see anyway. I SO want to come!

Dianie said...

What a great idea! sounds like this will be a fantabulous time :)

I wished I could make it there..

~Diane

Shauna said...

I am planning on coming and posted about it on my blog also :) Looking forward to meeting you in person! ♥ Hugs!

susette said...

YAY!!! I'm so glad I got to be there and meet you. What a fun lady you are! I am so honored to be your long lost twin.♥ But you better start liking seafood if we are going to hang out at the beach and eat shrimp and lobster next Summer.

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...