Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Sneek Preview

As of last Wednesday Sarah is officially engaged. This is what she got.
I will wait while you ooh and ahh.
K. Ready?
Yesterday Chelsea and I took Sarah looking for her wedding dress. We found one!!! Here is a sneek preview just for you!!!
Now you didn't really think I would show it before the wedding did you? You never know, Ben might read this blog.
Now on to the decorations, flowers, cake, etc............
WE ARE HAVING FUN!!!!

10 comments:

Kelli said...

my sons fiance thinks i hate her because I didnt go with her to pick out a dress. UGGGGGGGGGG I am in the dog house. She has a sister and mother. I dont really want to see how much my son is paying for her dress and spending his money!!! dang! I had to vent.

Kelli said...

OH, wait, beautiful beautiful ring. Love it!

Ashley said...

Gorgeous ring! I'm so excited to see the dress!!!

Amy said...

Dreamy sigh.....

That ring is beautiful! And I LOVE weddings, so I can't wait to see and read all about it!

Congratulations!

God Bless,
Amy:)

P.S. If you change your mind...the manicotti and salad are hitting the table around 6:00 tonight.;)

Mel said...

Congratulations! Such a pretty ring. I can't wait to see yours, Jody!

Jen said...

You are a hoot! And I am sooo freakin' excited for you! Congratulations and the ring is gorgeous!

The Hoyt Family said...

Yeah how fun!! Congrats...

Smiling Shelly said...

What a pretty ring! Congratulations. :)

susette said...

Oh a wedding, a wedding!!! I did that last Summer. You will have to do how many?? I can't imagine so many girls to do this for. I hope you have a lot of stamina and perseverance!
Gorgeous ring, when is the big day?

susette said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...