MONDAY - pork chops, green beans, stuffing
TUESDAY - Crockpot Keilbasas (Cupcake Kelli)
WEDNESDAY - Panda Express (baptism for the dead with the youth)
THURSDAY - leftovers
FRIDAY - Dinner with a friend before my Photoshop Elements class
SATURDAY - Tuna casserole
SUNDAY - meatloaf, green beans
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
New Blog
I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...
-
I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...
-
Chelsea and I decided to try to start a Good Mail Blog. You will not be able to put posts on the blog. It will be a list of names, addresse...
-
Oh what a time! Back on Saturday we made history!! (La de da. I am singing) So sorry for those that couldn't make it. Tink and I decid...
7 comments:
What time would you like us to be there? ;)
Can I eat at your house?
Hey Jody....I found your blogspot in a round about way through Bill's son's Jarrod's blogspot...whew did that make sense? I think I have seen it before but somehow lost track of it. You do an awesome job....I am just starting one, very rudimentary but its functional! Our blogspot is billandelainemorris.blogspot.com. Bill and I were just talking about you the other day and wonder when you will be down this way again?
I so love meatloaf!
ALL are invited anytime they want burnt food. My kids LOVE it!!!
We eat between 5 & 9.
I'm liking your menu for the week! I'm heading over on Sunday ;0)
Photo elements class? Where? When? I need one too!
Thanks a lot Jody for making me drool!
Post a Comment