Thursday, September 2, 2010

Go AHEAD!!!

Dare me to eat a half of box of Chocolate Orange Sticks by noon!

6 comments:

Camilla said...

I dare you. Dare me to eat a twix bar for breakfast? Already done.

Congratulations on the half marathon! Seriously, I don't know how you running people do it. You should be so proud!

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Pshawwwww! YOU CAN DO IT!!!!

Mel said...

I think you should just send them to me! I LOVE them!!!

The Nielsen's said...

Hey Lady - Congrats on your Half Marathon! You have got a LOT more gumption than I do! You deserve that box of Orange Sticks - you earned it!

Dianie said...

Dare me to eat the other half a box! YUMMO!

US! said...

TOTALLY MY WEAKNESS! I can only buy them around Christmas time... They're so addicting that I cant control myself!

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...