Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Swimming with sharks!!

I am sure there were sharks there somewhere, that's why you don't see ME in there.
This was the last day of their swimming lessons and I was able to go see how they were doing. Because MY fear of water I think swimming lessons should start when they are babies and continue until EVERYONE can swim! It should be a prerequisite for getting a drivers license. Ya, that sounds good.
ANYWAY
Here is Scooter with one of her teachers.Scooter and Mommy
I think Chelsea liked being in the water because it made her pregnant belly a little lighter on the back.
Chels! You forgot to smile.
Scooter and Mommy. Cookie is by the other rail.
Cookie is learning to swim on her back.
Not sure if she liked it that well.
But she LOVED to hang all over her teachers.
If Bananie would spend lots of time in the water she would turn into a fish like her mommy.
Bananie practice diving for rings.
Tada! She retrieved them from the bottom!
She was so excited to learn how to dive.
She really wanted us to see that she can go off the diving board so after class she asked one of the teachers if she could show us.
Great job Bananie!!

Keep it up girls!!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

awww, so cute! I need to take my kids to swimming lessons but they are like 90 bucks here for 2 weeks. not in the budget

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...