Saturday, September 4, 2010

Hiring a Nanny...

Just a quick update. More info and pictures later.
Announcing our new little arrival. This is our fourth grand baby and 1st boy.
After having three girls of our own and then three granddaughters, I am not sure how to take care of a boy so I am inquiring about a nanny.
Welcome to the world...
Brayson James
8 lb 5 oz 20.5"
He is half grown!
I can't imagine birthing a baby this big but Chelsea was a trooper!
Congratulations Chelsea and Jason.
Now....what to call this little one?
And can you believe that no one will let me put a bow in his hair?
What do you do with a boy?

9 comments:

Dianie said...

Congratulations Grandma Jody! He is a cutie for sure :)
two little things I tell you about little boys is.....
When diaper changing always hold the diaper over you know? or you will get a shower for sure. lol...
and the other thing I know for sure is... boys don't like bows in their hair, especially pink ones;)
Congratulations to your family how blessed you all are for your new addition Brayson.

~Diane

The Nelson Family said...

LOL. Ben says you have four months to learn so that our baby can be treated like a boy...and he says the nickname megatron is already taken (Me rolling eyes at the nickname).

The Nelson Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
susette said...

Oh that Chelsey sure knows how to birth the cutest babies!!! What a darling little guy, look at those kissable cheekies. What a lucky grandma you are.

Beth at Aunties said...

Congratulations to another beautiful grandbaby! He is so darling and will be adored by his big sisters.
Boys just need lots of love,
sometimes lots of patience and perhaps you will find boys are easier than girls to raise! :-)
We have 3 sons and only one daughter. We now have been blessed with 6 grandsons and 6granddaughters all under 11.
Enjoy your Baby heaven! I lvoe breathing in their delicious sweet smell.~♥

Kelli said...

I think he looks like his daddy. Congrats to all.

Camilla said...

Oh, so precious! And a nice and healthy size too! :)
Despite what everyone says, I think baby girls and baby boys are quite similar...I mean, you still feed, burp, rock to sleep, smell, and love each one. :)

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

He's darling!!!
Congrats granny!

I heard once that the definition of a boy:
Noise with dirt on it!

Have a blast with him.

Yvonne said...

How did i miss this post. CONGRATULATIONS, JODY.

I know you love being a grandma and you will enjoy every minute.

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...