Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Here we go again

Talk of more layoffs at Doran's work. It doesn't sound good. Grr!!!

3 comments:

Rindi said...

Good luck! We'll be praying for you.

Beth at Aunties said...

Thinking positive thoughts and I will remember your family tonight in my prayers.
My sis who got married in June was laid off from the School district with all the district cuts and her new husband was laid off from his job a month after their wedding with 10 children between them.
I think the portal of stormy weather is upon us that President Hinckley warned us of.
I hope everyone keeps paying their tithing and the church keeps growing so my husbands job is secure! No jobs=No tithing money.
I just know the Lord is aware of HIS own.~♥

Actually Michelle was called back as a full time substitute teacher without any benefits and 1/3 pay cut, just this week into her same special ed class because the children's whole demeaner changes, they smile and are happy and their behaviors are much better when she is teaching them. She is so good at calming them, showing geniune love to them and making these special little ones (some boys weigh 250 and are over 6 feet tall!) feel secure. :)

Good luck!

Yvonne said...

Hang in there.

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...