Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I fell OFF the wagon....again

I know all of us go through a time where we just give up. Well I hit mine again.
Since the TOU Half Marathon I have done NOTHING! Let me repeat.....NOTHING!!!


*I have NO desire to run or exercise of ANY kind.

*I have been eating like it will be my last meal.

*I lack in my posting. I am so behind.

*I need to get sewing but there is no room to make a mess.

*I have pictures all over my kitchen floor waiting for someone to hang thing up.

*I need to make an office/bedroom/toy area. I need to get the toys out where they can be played with, instead of by my office stuff where I worry what buttons the kids are going to push or what walls they are going to color on.

*I need a friend to do something with.

*I need a mini trip.

*I have challenged a friend to start a Blog book next Monday, therefore I am going to start my next years one also. (But first I need to get my 2008 one done.)

Sometimes I wish that I had school age kids at home so I would be forced to start a new routine. I like change too but this "Doing nothing because I am too lazy" change is not good for the body or the soul. So where should I begin?
Every day I say I am going to change something tomorrow.....but it seems like tomorrow never comes.
There, that's my two cents for the day.
Where do you begin when you "Fall off the wagon"?

7 comments:

Kelli said...

I need a friend to do something with and I need a trip. wish we both had money to do that! And I eat like its my last meal. I hardly did zumba in the month of august. We must be twins!

Kelli said...

I tried to start my blog book and I just dont get it!

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Lazy is good!
Enjoy the funk, you know it won't last long.

Mel said...

I think you should just call it a much deserved break. Now, go love on that new sweet baby!!

Chelsea said...

You can come help with my school age kids. Can't help with the running though. You probably just needed a little break. Ypu worked your butt off for the TOU.

Audrey said...

You worked so hard for the TOU - I think that it is okay to have some down time. I promise that it won't last forever! Don't be so hard on yourself...you are wonderful!

Beth at Aunties said...

Make a trip a little ways up North and we can can salsa together.:0)
I am in a funk too and will never catch up on posting!!!

I had a special friend call this morning who was in tune and was an answer to prayer. her call was needed.
Friends are a wonderful gift we give ourselves.
Your body is just rejuvenating after that great run! ~♥

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...