Seems like all we ever do is work and run, work and run. Well that's what we did again this week. And we started a wonderful weekend which began with our "Date Night" last night by Doran running and me riding my bike right along side or behind him. Some of those hills just killed my quads. I don't know how in the world he keeps going.
He had quite a run, don't ya think? What a sport to let me take his picture. LOL
After we showered this boy, we went to dinner.
Then this morning we slept in (which was so wonderful), then we got ready for another run. We were able to do another 10k. Woot! I am slower than tar and I slow Doran down, but where he got his 'long run' in yesterday, he is content to run with me on Saturdays. We just love our Saturdays! We love to run together, or shop, or work, or whatever....just as long as we are TOGETHER! It's a great place to be!
Note to self: Do NOT, I repeat, do NOT have peanut butter on your toast before a run EVER again. What a heavy gut ache.
Now off to mow the lawn (Doran), do laundry (in between blogging) and get some lunch. We might even drive up to see if we can figure out a run that is just short of a half marathon for one of these days up in Logan where they do the Top Of Utah. (Gotta figure out where we can stash the wagon and cookies so Doran can pull me when I get tired.) Also on the "Ta Do" list...batteries for the trailer, leaf blower and maybe some running shoes. Sounds like next weeks menu will be Top Ramen.
C/ya!
3 comments:
I have an idea. You can get your work and run in together next week by running down here. And then working in our yard. What a great plan!! I'll even pick you up part way if you poop out early.
He is a great sport to let you take that picture--so made me laugh.
You guys are great and definitely dedicated.
I eat very little before I run.
Great picture!!! ;) Sounds like you're running crazy. (Pun intended.)
Post a Comment