Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Solo Run

This morning I did a solo run. Audrey is so deep in her finals that she can hardly breath. But next week I plan on torturing encouraging her.

I didn't really want to go by myself and I was hoping that it was raining. But it wasn't raining AND I was actually NOT tired enough to make myself go back to sleep. I think this may have been a little nudge from above to get my carcass moving. I have board meeting for work tonight and I will not have another chance today to get any exercise in so.....I went running.

I didn't know if I could make the 5 mile route alone so I went for the shorter one. I made it 3.6 miles, running most of the way. I only walked for a bit when I came to a water fountain, When I got close to home, I was glad I went the shorter route.

I took my new little camera with me and didn't even stop to take any pictures. I guess I need to learn how to do ' running self-portraits'.

Did I tell you what a great man I have? Well let me tell ya. When he got home from work the first thing he did was make dinner. That way I would be able to run home after work and before board meeting, have a bite to eat. If I waited until AFTER my meeting I might not get a chance to enjoy anything because I would run out of time before my 9:00 deadline. So I ran home, enjoyed some dinner while he was at the torture chamber and then I left for my meeting before he got home. He had all the food put away and dishwasher going by time I got home and I just had to wash the pans and enjoy The Biggest Loser. I love you Doran! Thanks!

1 comment:

Camilla said...

I love coming home to the dishwasher already going! I love your blog book. I may have to jump on the blog book bandwagon. :)

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...