I didn't get home in time to go to Hillary's for a workout so I went with Doran on his run. He ran, I went on my bike. Some of those hills he runs I about threw a lasso around him so he could pull me up this hill. Sheesh. Yes, I did get my workout. He is a HE man!
I tried out my new little camera but he wouldn't stop to pose.
I had to ride ahead and then stop and try to whip around and snap a shot. He was already to run over me by time I got turned around to take one. I made it 7 miles, he made it 7.2 something.
I put my bike away while he was cooling down and then grabbed him before he even got in the house and made him go get a couple of groceries with me in his Hoochie Momma clothes. 
I had to ride ahead and then stop and try to whip around and snap a shot. He was already to run over me by time I got turned around to take one. I made it 7 miles, he made it 7.2 something.
I put my bike away while he was cooling down and then grabbed him before he even got in the house and made him go get a couple of groceries with me in his Hoochie Momma clothes.While I did bills, he made dinner. Then I finished bills and worked on our 2008 Blog Book while he cleaned up the dishes. YES! I will keep him!!!
For our Home Even' we read out of the Preach My Gospel book. He has been asked to speak at a funeral on Thursday so he is trying to get inspired for that. Then we looked at our 2007 Blog Book! I was so excited when I went home for lunch yesterday and found it on the door step!! Woot! We BOTH LOVE it and can't wait to get the next one done!!!
This is the cover (Doran picked this out) and I found a few things that I will do different but overall we are VERY please!! (Sorry bout the flash). This was only 41 pages which covered from September 27, 1007 to December 31, 2007. The next two years will be bigger books. It also makes me want to post more.....where can I find the time?
It was so nice to go back and see the pictures and read about what we did. Some things we have forgotten but this brought back the memories.
Did I say that we LOVE this?

If I ever get caught up with the blog books, I need to figure out how I can take old pictures and do the same thing with them. Maybe make a blog of "Memories" and try to post the best I can with pictures and memories. My remember(er) doesn't work too well.
3 comments:
You are so inspiring! I truly need to get this carcass moving before I loose the ability!!!
I read an interesting article on the Biggest Loser and thought of YOU! Did you know Koli served in the Raleigh NC Spanish speaking mission? No wonder he is Sam's mentor. The article was in LDS Living. I saw even a bigger picture of who this wonderful guy is!
Any way thanks for your inspiration:) ~♥
I can't wait to make one of those books ... this is why I even started blogging in the first place ... hopefully I'll make a few this summer!
And ... biking up hill - WOOHOOO!
with your old pics, you could use costco, they do photo albums
Post a Comment