Saturday, May 8, 2010

Who's on First

Have you ever had so many things going on that you wonder...."Who's On First?"
I am backed up again on projects and life. I sometimes wish that someone would schedule out my days so that I can keep on top of things. Like Monday, laundry; Tuesday, quilts; Wed....you get the idea.

*Right now I have a mostly cut quilt ready to sew but I don't look forward to cutting the batting.

*I have a friend that asked me to help her get started on a quilt with her fathers clothes. I really want to get started on that because that would give me time to spend with her. I haven't forgot about you Joni. Just call me and schedule a night to get started.

*Since we got our 2007 Blog book in the mail we BOTH have been anxious to get the next one done and printed. That means I have been trying to work on it.

*I have a long lost cousin that has been wanting some Family History information so I have been slowly giving her that. (I am also updating mine)

*I have been doing this challenge. It seems like when I miss my exercise in the morning, the rest of my day falls apart and I scramble to complete the items.

*And I am behind on my blogging. After getting my book back I just want to blog more but I don't find the time.

I feel like I am just running bases and getting no where.
We both teach tomorrow so we are doing lessons today, then I will begin on my schedule as soon as someone makes me one.

No comments:

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...