We're home!
We will report our fun Get-A-Way later! Gotta go unpack.
Saturday, May 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
New Blog
I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...
-
I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...
-
Chelsea and I decided to try to start a Good Mail Blog. You will not be able to put posts on the blog. It will be a list of names, addresse...
-
Oh what a time! Back on Saturday we made history!! (La de da. I am singing) So sorry for those that couldn't make it. Tink and I decid...
2 comments:
Yay! Welcome home. Wish you could come hike a "B" or something with us this year.
Thanks for meeting us last night!
It was fun to meet you and finally find your blog!
The chocolates are yummy and I certainly didn't need them.
You are so sweet.
Thank you again!
Tauna
Post a Comment