No these ladies are not 'challenged' nor are they 'challenging'. They are a couple my new friends that are doing the "Spring Into Summer Challenge" with me, or I am doing with them. I had the opportunity to meet them last Saturday in Salt Lake at the Garden Restaurant a top the Joseph Smith Memorial Building. Cortney was up visiting so she went with me.
Tuesday, May 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
New Blog
I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...
-
I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...
-
Chelsea and I decided to try to start a Good Mail Blog. You will not be able to put posts on the blog. It will be a list of names, addresse...
-
Oh what a time! Back on Saturday we made history!! (La de da. I am singing) So sorry for those that couldn't make it. Tink and I decid...
2 comments:
What's a Spring into Summer Challenge??
Jody I enjoyed meeting you too. Isn't it funny how complete strangers can come together with common bonds and support one another. You and your husband are so cute on this blog! You're fun(ny). That's clear. Keep slogging away at the one treat thing.
Post a Comment