Monday, May 24, 2010

Think Before You Eat

Cortney called me today and told me I just HAD to listen to this. This is SO me, especially during this challenge I am doing. Yesterday was NOT a good day for the challenge and when I realized I blew the day I started shoving the TREATS in while I could. Did I feel guilty after?.......NOT!! sigh...

ENJOY!!


3 comments:

Audrey said...

Oh my gosh!!!! That is my life exactly!

Hopeful Homemaker said...

Hi Jody, just clicked on your link from the Spring into Summer Challenge. This was VERY funny! Thanks so much for sharing! Jennifer

Jen said...

I had this stuck in my head for a while after I watched it. Too bad it didn't help with my eating choices. Very funny!

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...