Sleeping in that extra hour instead of running is NOT, I repeat, NOT worth it when you have to do your run in the afternoon heat!! I’m sure that it has nothing to do with all the junk food we ate while camping.
I’m just sayin’.
Oh what wonders a COLD shower and a cup of grapefruit can do.
Monday, June 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
New Blog
I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...
-
I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...
-
Chelsea and I decided to try to start a Good Mail Blog. You will not be able to put posts on the blog. It will be a list of names, addresse...
-
Oh what a time! Back on Saturday we made history!! (La de da. I am singing) So sorry for those that couldn't make it. Tink and I decid...
2 comments:
I agree, although we might as well get used to the heat cause I don't think it's going to go away anytime soon!
I hope you're enjoying your running--yes, I said that--enjoy it!!!!
I just wanted to tell you my on-line half-marathon class hasn't offered anything that I haven't heard in other classes YET. I know eventually there will be something that will be exciting and I can share. I just didn't want you to think I'm not sharing.
I will be gone for a few weeks, but will still keep checking the clinic and do the training. At this point it is pretty much 4 km steady runs 3 days a week and then a long slow run once a week (7 km for 3 weeks and then 9 for 2, and 10 for 2. (I'll let you know after that)
Post a Comment