Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Girls Night

From the time we got home from Jackson I can't remember in what order we did what but...
I was instructed to open my birthday present early but then I had to give it back. Take note my birthday is January 4.
This is what I opened. Yep we have another little one on the way!
But we hope this really didn't happen AT grandmas.
I'm not sure what I was doing but Cortney and Sarah took the kids for a walk around the block.
Then Grandpa and Cookie had to rest a bit.
Later on we went to Chelsea's to help move some furniture for someone then we all went to meet some more bloggers. They had been down to the CBC for bloggers. I wanted to go but got a better offer to go with Doran to Jackson. Next year maybe it won't be on the same weekend.
We were covering the sign so we had to
slouch, that is our excuse anyway.
Maybe I was just taking advantage of the 'area'.
Thanks Serene and Tauna for taking the time to meet me at the freeway.
Hmm.....I wonder what other people exchange when they meet at these places?
Well we had our own 'exchange' and I got some yummy chocolates! Stop by anytime Tauna!!!
You gals are so fun!
Time for bed!

The End

1 comment:

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

LOLOL! I didn't realize you had so many pictures! Oh my gosh how funny.

Thanks again, it was SO fun meeting you! Worth all the freezing cold air I endured.

And the chocolates were delish! I didn't share a single one.

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...