The first day of the rest of your life.
I almost missed Jordan walking. I didn't recognize him with his glasses on and I couldn't see the number on his jersey.


After the speakers and during a song someone let a beach ball loose. Actually this might be the second one. The first one was confinscated by one of the staff patrol after a couple of bounces.
Thursday, May 27, 2010 Doran, myself, Cortney, Mom and Stan went to Jordan's High School graduation in Pocatello, Idaho.
This is their class before they walked out.
I almost missed Jordan walking. I didn't recognize him with his glasses on and I couldn't see the number on his jersey.

His class turned towards the audience and applauded all those that have helped them make it through the school years.
After the speakers and during a song someone let a beach ball loose. Actually this might be the second one. The first one was confinscated by one of the staff patrol after a couple of bounces.

It has been a long wait for this moment.



I can't wait to see these pictures when he gets them back.





We are so proud of you Jordan.
Jon, Jordan, Denise
You raised a great kid!



2 comments:
What a great tribute ... looks like a fantastic kid. And I am realizing how fast time is slipping by... we are having our 20 year reunion next month - WOW!!
Congratulations to Jordan.
(At one of my granddaughters graduations someone started tossing a beach ball around--it was funny.
Post a Comment