Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Hobo Family

Or is that Hobo's for Family dinner?
Well anyway. Some of us have had Hobo dinners before and some, it was a new experience. But we all thought it was scrumptious! Slurp, slurp! Potatoes, carrots, mushrooms (no fungus for me though, blech), green peppers, onions, soup and some brave souls added jalapenos.
Mom had the most creative "cookware", handles! If I had a prize, she would have received it!!
The "oven".
The results. Ohh was it good!
Mom made a delicious strawberry, banana, pudding, pound cake treat. I gotta get that recipe or just have her make it again.
But Cookie....well she wanted one of Grandpa's Heath Klondike goodies.
And some had their fill of Popsicles.
Look who's at it again.
That's it folks. Who wants to come next time?

5 comments:

Yvonne said...

Fun--love the pictures.

You look GREAT.

Chelsea said...

Fun stuff! I love that picture of you!

Audrey said...

I want to come next time! I LOVE hobo dinners - and your dinners look fun!

Unknown said...

me!~
:)

Jen said...

Me! Me! Pick me!

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...