Friday, June 18, 2010

Bananie as Catcher

This is the entertainment before Bananie's game starts. No fear. She is that little pink dot in the tree.
LOL
Bananie gets to play catcher now.
She has a wonderful stance.
Unfortunately the ball would hit her in the arm and then in the leg and then the toe. They had to take a time-out and change catchers because she was taking a beating.
This is NOT her favorite position. Mine either.

3 comments:

Connie said...

I didn't like it when my rough and tumble, ADHD son played catcher! You've got some natural ball players there! Looks like a fun filled summer ahead!

Yvonne said...

I don't think I could have been in that stance for more than about 2 seconds ; )

Hope it's a wonderful season.

Jen said...

She sure looked cute though. I love the pictures in the tree. I can't believe how high up they were!

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...