Last Thursday Audrey and I went walking at O dark thirty. It was beautiful!! If my camera wasn't so heavy for a 5 mile walk I would have taken it. But I did have my phone.
It wasn't very cold but it was snowing the whole walk. Most of it was just small flakes. It was actually a very pleasant walk. There were areas that were slick and some times we had to walk over piled snow. We didn't take any water but there was plenty of freshly fallen snow that when we got to a bush we just stopped and bit off a chunk. (No yellow snow there) The best places to walk was on the fresh snow. It wasn't slick and you could hear the crunch.
I had to practice my writing abilities with my flashlight.
Audrey is taking some kind of biology yada yada class so she thought these looked like germs. Because my motto is "All About the Food", I thought this looked like those potato strings.Notice the snow on Audrey's collar and hat. This was only half way through our walk. It was great!!


4 comments:
Pretty great pictures for being off your phone! Looks like fun. I love the one of you guys catching snowflakes!
Bbbrrr!!! I sure don't miss it at all!
It was fun!
Not many people use the term 0 dark thirty--we had a Bishop in North Carolina who used to say that--LOVE IT.
Good for you getting out and walking.
Post a Comment